This Gathering COVID-19 Official Update - March 14th, 2020
Dear THIS Tribe,
With the recent outbreak of the CoronaVirus, we want to give you some insight on where we stand as a Gathering, and how we plan to proceed as a community in these uncertain times.
As of March 12, 2020, 4:00 PM PDT, the B.C. Government announced to temporarily suspend events that host over 250 people in the province of British Columbia. At this time it is unclear how long this suspension will last and whether or not this will have any effect on This Gathering in late June. We will continue to closely monitor the scenario as it unfolds, and will make an informed decision at a later stage with everyone's safety in our mind and heart.
It is still our intention to move forward and we promise to update you on a regular basis regarding what decisions have been made for our Gathering. We would also like to invite you to join us by holding a calm and positive outlook. Our Early Bird tickets are still available and will be closing on March 15th, 2020.
In the event of an official postponement or cancellation, your ticket will remain valid for the new scheduled date. Alternatively, a full refund, including Eventbrite processing fees, will be provided to those that request it.
In regards to any refund questions, we lovingly provide refunds to those that request it, either through Eventbrite or Facebook Messenger. Please keep in mind that Evenbrite processing fees will be deducted from your refund as they are non-refundable when there is no official postponement or cancellation, as mentioned on our Eventbrite page.
We strongly believe in the power of collective consciousness and we ask for your support in expressing love and gratitude towards yourself and others. Stay safe and healthy!
~With love and joy,
This Gathering is committed to fostering its safe and inclusive community. In order to do so, we are providing Harm Reduction and professional medical service.
More information to come on our team in the near future...
CODE OF CONDUCT
Code of Conduct Safety and inclusive community also requires all attendees of THIS GATHERING to understand and agree to this Code of Conduct in relation to all activities regarding THIS GATHERING. The following actions will result in a warning and/or ejection from THIS GATHERING:
• Offensive or abusive language
• Obscene or offensive gestures, including the use of offensive imagery and symbolism on banners, signs, etc.
• The participation in an activity that is insulting or harmful to oneself and/or fellow guests
• Violence or engaging in any harmful behavior to self or others
• Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property
• The possession of alcohol
• The possession, or sale of illegal substances
• Accessing restricted areas without adequate credentials
• Creating potential fire risks Any individual who violates this Code of Conduct may be IMMEDIATELY removed from the Event grounds and have their Event Wristband and parking/camping privileges revoked, without refund. Law enforcement may be notified